Monday, April 2

More Sugar Skull

I mentioned previously that I was switching from the "cross stitch then bead" to "cross stitch and bead by color."

And then at some point (but not early enough to make it really fun), I decided to take a picture after each color.

I wish I had gotten a post-green pre-yellow picture, but I didn't.  Oh well.

Yellow is done!


Orange is done!


Magenta (medium) is done!



I think blue is next, but it will be less striking because I did the stitching, while I hadn't finished all of the orange stitching (and none of the yellow)

This make progress fun!

6 comments:

  1. Fun piece. I love seeing it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and a great way to see it really change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I had fun with it.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that looks great! Taking a picture after each colour is fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I had thought of it sooner ;)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any kind of comment or question I love and will answer comments, and if you're new to me I'll stalk you over to your blog and add it to my feed!